skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bigelow Life
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Simper Family Christmas party
Here are some of the pictures from the Simper family party. I took about 150 shots, if you would like them send me an email to
ivinsyuki@gmail.com
or call Joanne and I will cut you a cd that you can have printed or print yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
July
(1)
▼
2009
(5)
▼
December
(4)
The party was fun and great to see everyone.
Simper Family Christmas party
Dec. 19, 2009 Simper Family Christmas party at th...
I am learning how to us this blog, so if anyone no...
►
November
(1)
About Me
Koko's mom
I am a surviver, and I plan on surviving for a long time. I love life, my son, my family and keeping busy.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment